Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crazy Eye Update

So, the crazy eye is still here. I thought perhaps that all the right-eye twitching was a premonition of the highly unlikely and rare, ill-fated DRAW that was seen on Saturday that my team the Maggies was a participant of, as the twitching seemed to mildly subside following that horrific event.



However after some subtle twitches, I realised it was still there.


Then yesterday, I fell down the stairs at my house (yes, I actually FELL DOWN THE STAIRS HEAD-FIRST NO LESS) but today the right eye is still a-twitching.


I don't know what to think, it's been going on for at least a month now. I'm worried that it may be a future predictor of the grand final replay on this Saturday, and going by my mum's definitions of eye twitching, that it won't be a happy ending. I just don't know whether my eye is so clever that it can actually foresee an event as huge as this one.


Or maybe it isn't anything bad..... perhaps it's even a good sign. An extremely good sign that something awesome is coming....


I did do my taxes today, and I'm getting $$$ back! YAY! It may not be heaps, but any shopping money, is good money.

:-D

Maybe my little financial windfall is the beginning of some amazing monetary rewards.

Ahhh, the shopping possibilities.

But, then again, my right arm is actually somewhat damaged (I don't know how much) from my very random fall down the stairs yesterday. Maybe the twitching was a predictor of.... that.

Ugh.

Yuck. I don't like thinking of my eye as an evil forcaster of random stupid events happening to me. It makes me feel creeped out.

Creepy crazy eye. Don't make me fly down stairs and have my team draw in the most unlikely of events.

Give me $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment