Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dear: Mule Face

Preface




This is for the stupid stone-eyed bitch at work, who doesn't say hello.



Dear: Mule Face



You moved into our work area about a year ago. And from the offset I knew I wouldn't like you.

I was right.

I would walk past you and smile. I didn't know you, but myself not being the most outspoken person, I thought I'd just give you a small smile.

And I got Nothing.

After a few tries I gave up. I would walk right on by you without so much as a glance. Oh, but you would smile and actively talk to other people within my team. Riiiigghhhtttt. Picky, are we?

I thought that maybe I wasn't giving you enough of a chance. I started to think that maybe I didn't know your side of the story. Who was I to judge you? Perhaps you were having a bad day. Perhaps you didn't know how to take me. So I persevered.

A few hello's later, occassional smiles here and there, and I thought you might be ok. Still not my kind of person. But for the sake of the workplace, and sharing the same areas, I thought it best to at least be on "hi" terms.


'Til today.

Who are you, and who gives you the right to be all high and mighty, by choosing to ignore me? Are you deaf? What, cat got your tongue? When I walked into the kitchen, smiled and say "Hi," did you not hear me? Is it due to your donkey-shaped Noddy face that your ears are at odd angles and cannot hear my words? If it weren't for the fact that you actually had skin, I would mistake you for a horse with that stupidly looonnnnggggg face.


Is it your eyes, that look like you've just seen a ghost, every time you see me, that are unable to comprehend my sight? I mean, really, I'm ALMOST fascinated by your stupid gob-smacked, stunned mullet expression every time I see you. What happened to you to make you look like you're in a permanent state of shock 24/7?

Whatever it was, it's really quite unattractive and annoying. Thought you should know.


Is it your "tee hee hee" high-pitched overly girly, flirty and disgustingly grating laugh that makes you immune to hearing more normal and reasonable vocal tones, making you deaf to my greeting?


Or is it just because you are a cow?


Neither. D. All of the above.


So, you stupid mole. Wretched excuse of a person. I refuse to breathe in your presence. I refuse to look at you. And I certainly refuse to acknowledge your company, as I do not condone nor accept your disrespectful ignorant treatment of ME.


Not very kind Regards

Miss S

No comments:

Post a Comment