Friday, August 20, 2010

So EXCITED!!!! I think I might spontaneously combust

For more than one reason.




Firstly, my initial feeling of combustion comes from the very good news that Hubbie is picking up our wedding video today!

YAY!

It has been a year and 3 months-ish in waiting, and my gosh, although I KNEW that this dude was gonna take long editing the video, and I TRIED to be patient, it was really, really hard.

So the fact that at 11am today Hubbie had an appointment to see him, and now as I'm writing this it is precisely 11.26am, I am getting very squirmish, constantly looking at my mobile while at work, and waiting for that all important message to say "we've got it."

I've made Hubbie promise not to watch it until we watch it together. This will prove very hard for him for 2 reasons:

A: He is currently on leave, and has the whole day off while I'm at work.

B: We can't even watch it tonight, because I won't be home.



So he needs to keep himself from watching it 'til tomorrow morning, in the meantime with the full knowledge that he could watch it, as he has the WHOLE day off, and I wouldn't know.

It's very nerve-wracking for me, as I've begged him for the last few days since we found out we were getting it today, that he must not, under any circumstance, watch it without me.

I mean come on. I think that is relatively fair, given that it's our wedding video, that for the first time we should watch it together. He really didn't like this argument, and strongly opposed this idea at first, saying he should at least be able to watch the wedding morning at his house, and then we would watch the rest together.

But it just won't do! It won't be the same! I want us to be able to watch it for the first time together, and have it be a joint, loving, couple-y, together-ly thing we do because WE'RE married and it's our wedding video!

I don't think I'm being selfish. I don't think I'm asking for too much..... right?

No of course not. It's the video for goodness sakes. It's a BIG thing.

But generally, and overwhelmingly, it's exciting :-D I can't wait to see how our big day looks like on screen, and I really would like to remember more of the reception, as sooo much of that night is such a blur.



My second feeling of combustion comes from my girls :) My darling besties, Red and Blonde, of who I am going out with tonight. Blonde and I amongst others are going to watch Red perform in a dance concert, and then following that we're all going out to dance and drink and party:) Hence why Hubbie will be staring down the wedding DVD tonight while I'm out somewhere getting stupid.

Not in a bad way, but since Hubbie isn't coming, and since it's us '3,' I'm crossing my fingers that Red's boy, Mr Wine doesn't follow us out. He probably won't. Just because I can feel it being a really good girls night, and seeing as Blonde is going back to the U.S on Monday, this will be the last time we really get to party with her until who knows when she comes back again.

No boys allowed. Chicks only :)

LOL.

I will now go back to work and continue with my feelings of spontaneous combustion.

POP BANG POP BANG POP.

1 comment:

  1. Spontaneous combustion rocks.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete