Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Morning Brilliance at its absolute Mother F&^@ing best

I’ve just come back in to work after 2 weeks of glorious and relaxant mind-altering leave, to THIS:




Annoying prick (who I refuse to grant with an esteemed Miss S. blogger nickname because I hate to even think about let alone speak, or write about him) is up to me within minutes before I’ve even logged in and started previewing my 600 + emails, whining about fixing his shit work which he is incapable of even attempting to learn after his 20 years here.



Fellow no-show boy has called in sick. Notified via email.



And here I find myself doing work and fixing other people’s business before I’ve had a chance to finish my coffee.



How things don’t change.



But it’s ok, as Tony Montana says. It’s ok.



“Back to reality, if only temporarily, because everyone deserves to live their permanent fantasies...”

No comments:

Post a Comment