Friday, August 31, 2012

:/

I had to try and refrain from naming the title of this post ‘Ha ha.’ It seems the Murphy’s law fairies are particularly aware of my blogger habits, and so whenever I take especial glee in a holiday, nice weather or having heaps of time (I think a previous post was called ‘Beating Time’) they rain shit and gloom upon me until I have anything but a smile on my face.




Hence the above expression.



Therefore, this post will be written in the most even-tempered of manners.



I have a few points of general ‘fond’ feelings today.



Firstly, it is Friday. This day of the week takes my heart to accelerated heights and gives me thoughts of a fantasy-like nature.



Secondly, it is the last day of Winter. Hence, tomorrow the animals begin to nest, amongst other natural-occurring and temperature-improving happenings that infer a more pleasing time of year. (Hold back throwing arms in air, hold back throwing arms in air…)



Thirdly, I have a 3-day weekend. This is most satisfactory to my life situation, and gives me time to – tee hee – NO. Stop that. It is very pleasurable.



Lastly, this morning I believed it to be Thursday, if only for 5 seconds. This sensation is on par with waking on a Saturday morning, thinking it to be a workday, and then discovering with gladness that it is not. This too, is encouragingly good.



These 4 points give me an above average level of ease. This is nice. This is most delightful.



Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment