Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm so weird

This is a completely random post.




I woke up at about 4am this morning to discover I had no top on. It took me a bit to get my head around it – it would have been longer had it not happened the week before, only then I vaguely had the recollection of having ripped it off me in my half-asleep stupor. Only this time I couldn’t remember anything. And I would have had to actually sit upright to get it off of me with the layers of sheets and blankets on top.



So as I fished around for my top in the darkness, I mumbled to Hubbie, “I took my top off,” and he was like “sleep, just sleep.” And then somehow he said to me that I’d been snoring, and he had to nudge me to make me stop. I was like “what? seriously?” Apparently he was. He even imitated the noise I was making. I was like “far out.” As much as he shit stirs he wouldn’t do so in the middle of our sleeping.



I don’t snore. I sleep-talk. However now it appears I’m waking him up from my night noises. And apparently now I’m also in the habit of dis-robing, and I find that funny considering I could have just taken the covers off.



Weird.

2 comments:

  1. Fun fact: My husband and I both talk in our sleep occasionally. So there have been many times when one of us wakes up remembering a conversation the other does not. So hey, it's not just you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie, it's good to know I'm not the only weird one :)

    ReplyDelete