Friday, December 24, 2010

Eat 4 Ur Health

A couple days ago, written on my hand was this:



EAT

4 UR

HEA+LTH

Following a MASSIVE binge on chocolatey goodies. Maybe small for some, but big for me. I'm reminding myself of impending Christmas treats, and reminding myself to BE GOOD now, to prepare for being BAD LATER.


Oh, and the + next to the A was just that: to make sure I got an A+ in Health.


Corny I know. That's me.


I succeeded in not over-indulging too much following that little mission statement, but alas, as the writing on my hand began to fade, so did my will to dedicate myself to the cause. I finished off a half-eaten toblerone yesterday people, and it was GOOD.


Today is Christmas Eve, and as usual I'm doing my usual fasting routine of no dairy, no meat products.


And suddenly everything forbidden is looking sooooo good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment