Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crazy Eye Conclusion...?

It occurred to me a while back that I never properly fillled you in on my crazy eye saga, and what became of my mad-eye twitching.
Perhaps due to the fact that it just sort of dwindled off and disappeared, I almost forgot it had even existed.

I think it's been a few weeks, maybe even a month since my last eye tweaks. It's true what Red said to me, "don't worry, it can come and go, it's not related to any sort of health concern." (She knows all things health-related you see:) )
So I had listened to her, and sure enough the twitchings went away of their own accord. I'm trying to think of what possibly has changed in the last while, whether it's something I've done to help it go away. Unfortunately, all I can think of is the fact that I haven't seen Mouth, in ages.

Is this to say that her presence makes me go psycho? I can't say. Hell of a conversation starter though.

Mouth - "Miss S! It's been ages since I saw you!"

Me - "Yeah, I know! It's for the better you know, I think your presence makes my eye twitch like a mad person, because your personality irritates me so much."

PAUSE.

Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment