Friday, August 28, 2009

To: "The Scrag"

To the stupid cow who gave me the finger this morning whilst bullying her way through traffic to get to work, I have this to say: Screw You.
Although your appearance reminds me of a battered alien, I do realise that this physical comparison doesn't allow you to pop your eyes out from your head to look beyond my car and realise that the reason I have stopped at the lights is because the lane ahead of me is full, and I unlike you, you wretched excuse of a human being, have the compassion and human decency to NOT WANT to block the intersection.
So please, if you realise that you don't have the power to read traffic situations like a supernatural being, why do you get upset?
Next time you beep at the person in front of you and give them the finger, ask yourself if you could have woken up earlier: this would have helped you be in a better mood and arrive earlier to work, and you could have spent more time getting yourself ready in the morning, therefore improving your appearance.
Oh sorry, that can't be helped.

Signed:

Miss S (don't stuff with me woman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment