Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On the last day of Summer....

I started writing my STORY. In the dusty recesses of the home study 2 nights ago, I began what will in the future be known as the word on everybody's lips.

I'm dreaming big.

No, I will not divulge the name, the story, the characters or even the theme. Only a few people close to me know the minor details of my overall plan, and they won't even be able to read it until I'm happy with the final product.

I was all antsy the other night. I felt such anxious anticipation, of what is happening and what is to come.

You can definitely tell the difference between work and passion. That is the biggest lesson I have been fortunate to come across this last while. You cannot teach passion, force passion. You can only let it move through you, emerging from the depths of your core, pushing out of you and into the world for all to see.

I can't wait. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment