Wednesday, February 2, 2011

(Shhhhhhh.... don't let them hear us......)

I have to write this very quickly and quietly, just as I have to then post it on my blog and forget about it as soon as it's up there.

I can't attract more of it, in the cycle of Karma, you see. Hence my deliberate attempt at trying to forget it, by not focusing on it. By focusing on not focusing on it. See the paradox?

I am amazed at the lack of (big breath)... spiders, rather, Huntsmen in our house at the moment. This time last year the house was in the midst of a full on war, raging between me with my Uma Thurman style war paint, vs the 8-legged disgusting hairy insects that apparently hunt, like men.

Shudder.

It may have just been a bad season.

Or, In all my killing and spraying, sobbing and crying, (and waking up Hubbie to do my dirty work), we may have rid ourselves of all of them last summer.

Or, the fact that Hubbie has sprayed the exterior of our house twice this summer, may be keeping them out and away.

I don't know, but just between you and me, I am soooo relieved. Whatever reason I should attribute their absence to, I just don't want to know about them. I just felt a need to inform of my current (and hopefully prolonged FOREVER) spider-free existence :)

However, oddly enough, there has been a spate of cockroaches lately. It seems that after going through the winter millipedes, then the summer huntsmen, now the cockroaches have jumped on board to say "Yay! yay! Let's annoy Miss S!"

(That's why we must be quiet when talking about them. Because when they know I'm aware of them, more of them come.)

Shhhhhh. Back to it. You never read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment