Sunday, October 17, 2010

My drunk post

Okay so this is quite possible going to be my mosr random of all random posts. Because i am drunk
Yes sireeee. Me drunk.

Ok ay so not sdrunk but tipsy. I knoe that from the fact that It took me 3 times to actually write the above post with noe speeligng mistakes. The rest od the post? ahh whatever. let the re be spelling itakes i dont care!QQQQQQQ!!!!!!!! Im drunk ;-)

So anyway, i have had my entire family over today! Yes siree my entire  family all came (acutally not fake and her borther but hey what a surprise thee  but i dont really care anyway) and it was a truly wonerful day. even motor mouth was here and i honestly didnt mind her, its gonig with my nw attitude of 'whatver'
yes htats rught, i have a new whatvever attitiude. its cool. its gonig well.
het did i tell u i love my cusin? like in afamilial way. i dont know what i should call him, um maybe 'chihuahua'. LOL. Tnhats funny becayse i KNOW why its funny! yes thereofore he wil lbe known as  chihuauauaha.\
ahahahhahahaha.
i sooooo odo not car about my speeliing mistakes right n eow. thats because usually im such a perfefctionist,. butn now im like all 'whatdever'.
seeeee? going with my new attitufede???
and back tom y cuz chichuahua. he is so cool. im rapt. rapt tha alll my dfamily came over toda,. my cuz's my aunties and uncles, aeven my uncele who had a stroke recently, a few monthd back. they all coame because we called the whole family over, no one had been to aour palce yet since we moved in. and it was awedome. so awesome like super awesome. we were danixcing and there was music and we were singing and eating and drinking.
yes lots of drinking.
im not reading back this post u see/ otherwise i may think differenntly.
NOOOOOOOOOOO! i must post it i must!!!!!!! please excuse my dual oersonality ATM.
so it was cool EVERYONE came (impoirstant).
Ahhhhh sonice!.
Lovely. Love Love Lvoe LOve Love.
Is all gso good.
and i made 135 cakes in preparation no joke, one recipe makes 71 th e other 64 = 135! yay i can count still,
ok i think its time to go.
goodnight and i lobe everyobodyQ! ALl of you you are all wonderful!
MWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
I hac love for rhte pwhole weorld and everyone in it even the annoying people! Yes You!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment