Friday, October 2, 2009

The best laughs come out of your husband doing the grocery shopping!

Hahahahahaha, I'm still laughing and I've got a bad case of the giggles.
I'm making two cakes over tonight and tomorrow morning, to bring to a 1st birthday and a christening that hubbie and I are going to tomorrow.
He has the day off today so I wrote him a list of items I need to make my cakes.
LOL
He just called me only minutes ago, asking "I can't find the ..... dis-in-te-grated coconut."
Oh my gosh, kill me with laughter. I corrected him and said "dessicated coconut" giggling slightly, and helping him through the rest of the list, by telling him which aisle would most likely have what.
Again, when he tried to read my shopping list he said "disintegrated," and as he was looking then for shredded coconut, another type I need for my recipe, and looking at all the different styles they had, he was reading them out to me again, and AGAIN said "disintegrated coconut," after I'd kept correcting him.
Laughter central, I can not stop giggling!
Disintegrated.... LOL. If it was disintegrated there would be nothing there!
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
What a fantastic way to spend your Friday morning at work, laughing at your hubbie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment